PPC Specialist (m/f)
Oportunidade de integrar numa empresa de referência no setor
Oportunidade de desenvolvimento profissional
Sobre o nosso cliente
Stannah is a fifth generation, family-owned business whose purpose is to make people's lives easier through innovative accessibility solutions. Having sold more than 700,000 products worldwide, Stannah is a global market leader of lift products.
Descrição da oferta
Reporting to PPC Manager, this professional will be responsible for:
- Manage large scale PPC, lead generation campaigns across different platforms (Google, Bing, Facebook, Adroll, and others);
- Implement A/B and multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and performance;
- Use key programs such as Google Analytics and Google Data Studio to analyze and report on relevant data;
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across Paid Media;
- Implement & ensure proper tracking and lead attribution.
The ideal profile should have:
- Academic background in Marketing, Economics, Management or Engineering;
- Having between 1-3 years of experience in managing PPC campaigns (preferential);
- Having deep knowledge of Digital Marketing as a whole (preferential);
- Experience of managing multiple PPC campaigns simultaneously (preferential);
- A good working knowledge of key software's including Google AdWords and Google Analytics (Google Tag Manager is a plus) (preferential);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Sharp and Curious mind;
- Autonomous and confident enough to ask for help if needed;
- Willingness to learn and Share knowledge;
- Confidence to Risk when needed;
- Results focused.
Professional development opportunity in a multinational company.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.