- Fast moving company
- Be part of the company digital transformation
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is one of the biggest retail companies in the world.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Analysing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
A minimum of five years' experience in the position.
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be a plus.
Experience in a supervisory position may be advantageous.
Strong leadership skills.
Good written and verbal communication skills (English is mandatory)
Strong attention to details and technicalities.
Excellent organizational and technical skills.
Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
As the successful candidate, you can expect to be rewarded with a competitive salary, and an enviable range of benefits.