- Multinational German Company
- Plastic components
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a leading European manufacturer of energy efficient heating products and hot water solutions.
- Responsible for the definition of specification and design of plastic hydraulic components based on the use case application and failure mechanisms.
- Develop solutions according robustness criteria and defined procedures and guidelines.
- Develop and align solution in order to standardize it across hydraulics applied on different heat pump products.
- Responsible for steering activities within the team to assure the different requirements on manufacturability, functionality and lifetime.
- Support on the alignment with the supplier to assure production of the plastic parts according specification.
- Produce designs that meet targets for feasibility, performance, costs, quality, safety, legislation and timing.
- Support testing team with result analysis to evaluate troubleshooting and design improvements.
- Establish tools and methods for the development and design of plastic parts.
- Participate in Product Engineering tools, product design reviews, FMEA, DFMA.
- Assure proper documentation of the development process phase (e.g. reports, presentations).
- Master of Mechanical Engineering or equivalent is preferred
- Specification, calculation, design and testing of plastic hydraulic components and its application.
- Analysis of failure mechanisms and functionality of the plastic part in its application.
- Knowledge on manufacturing processes for plastic parts.
- Knowledge on lifetime of plastic parts is a benefit.
- Proficient with Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote).
- Experience in the development of plastic components and parts.
- Project experience in product technical development.
- Familiarity with Product Development tools (FMEA, DFMA) is valued.
- Analysis Ability and problem solving mindset
- Able to take responsibility for own work and apply own initiative to finding solutions
- Results oriented and pro-active attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good communication skills with good written and verbal communication in English
- Willingness to travel
A good opportunity for your professional development.