- Reporting to the P&C Director in the Group HQ.
- Dynamic role that will operate between the Plant and the Company HQ in Lisbon
Sobre o nosso cliente
- Global Multinational company leader in its sector.
- Responsibilities (in short): prepare monthly management accounts, define business KPI´s, prepare the Strategic Plan and Annual Budget and identify opportunities to improve the Company performance.
- Manage the P&C tools in the several BUs in which the company operates, thereby contributing to greater ease of analysis and KPIs interpretation;
- Monitoring the main financial indicators, especially income, debt and working capital;
- Analyze the differences and variations in the results, anticipating their effects and ensuring mitigation of the risks involved;
- Annual budget and Strategic Plan preparation - challenging the company during its preparation but obtaining the consent and approval of all stakeholders;
- Reporting to the Board of Directors, Executive Committee and all Business / Commercial teams;
- Perform analytics on the management account (vs prior year / budget) and ensure variances are understood;
- Monitor and define management KPI´s that facilitate the analysis, interpretation and decision making.
- University degree in Management, Economics or similar;
- + 6 years of experience in similar roles and in multinational company;
- Industrial background (is a plus);
- High Fluency in English (must);
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX would be beneficial;
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Power BI and ERP - SAP)
- Good knowledge of product cost accounting required;
- Proactivity and driven for results;
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.