- Planing and Cost Manager
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a reference organization in the Energy sector.
- Collect from the project directors, on a weekly basis, for each project, the work progress per lot/zone and compile them to update the projects' schedules;
- Analyse and report actual performance against baseline;
- Analyse and report critical path for each project;
- Collect from accounting ordered and invoiced amounts;
- Collect for project directors expected variation to budget;
- Analyse and report actual performance against budget for each project;
- Collect from accounting paid amounts;
- Based on Planning and Budget analysis, edit and maintain up to date the project cash flow of each project;
At least 5/7 years of relevant field experience in a similar role.
Knowledge in planning, budget and reporting on financial skills.
Languages: fluent English and Portuguese.
A good oportunity to further develop your skillset on the long-run.