Human Resources - Operational
Sobre o nosso cliente
Descrição da oferta
- General administration of HR administrative processes;
- Maintenance, of employees' records, employment contracts and group benefits;
- Registration in Social Security and other official entities;
- Providing information and consultative services to the HR Business Partners, managers and employees;
- Induction of joiners on administrative processes;
- Time & Attendance Administration, including Vacations plan and balance control;
- Administration of Payroll System;
- Global/transversal HR Reporting.
- Graduated from related fields of universities preferably HR Management;
- Preferable minimum 2 years of administrative services experience in industrial environment;
- Written and oral fluency in English is a must (additional languages such as Spanish, is preferable);
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.);
- Working knowledge of SAP-HR;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and ability to organize and prioritize work and handle multiple tasks simultaneously and complete tasks per deadlines;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills interact with people from various countries, cultures and all business levels;
- Working experience in global community with complex matrix;
- Real team player to support local HRs in a matrix environment.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.