- Payroll Management
- Payroll Specialist
Sobre o nosso cliente
- General administration of HR administrative processes
- Maintenance, of employees' records, employment contracts and group benefits.
- Registration in Social Security and other official entities
- Providing information and consultative services to the HR Business Partners, managers and employees.
- Induction of joiners on administrative processes
- Time & Attendance Administration, including Vacations plan and balance control
- Administration of Payroll System
- Global/transversal HR Reporting
- Graduated from related fields of universities preferably HR Management
- Preferable minimum 2 years of administrative services experience in an industrial environment.
- Written and oral fluency in English is a must (additional languages such as Spanish, is preferable),
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.),
- Working knowledge of SAP-HR
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and ability to organize and prioritize work and handle multiple tasks simultaneously and complete tasks per deadlines,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills interact with people from various countries, cultures and all business levels
- Working experience in global community with complex matrix .
- Real team player to support local HRs in a matrix environment.