Payroll Specialist - SAP
Specialist A to Z
Global FMCG multinational
Sobre o nosso cliente
- Global FMCG.
Descrição da oferta
- Responsible for Payroll Administration - Data entry and input in SAP;
- Submit monthly Payroll data, reconciling and identifying necessary corrections; Ensure accurate and timely delivery of payroll and payment to employees and third parties;
- Process employee benefits and expenses such as medical assistance, transportation among others; Assure that payroll information and with holdings are properly communicate/paid to the relevant authorities;
- Liaise with colleagues in Finance to ensure correct posting for accounting purposes; Prepare weekly and monthly reports required by the business e.g. cost, accrual and actual worked hours reports;
- Update payroll procedures as required to reflect changes in contractual terms or statutory rules;
- Consistently strive to maintain knowledge of current payroll laws and participate in continuing education opportunities as appropriate.
- BA Degree in Management, Economics, HR or social;
- Until 5 years of experience in Payroll (A to Z) processing and administration required;
- SAP expert (demanding for the position);
- English (non mandatory);
- Ability to display exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) to all employees and senior leadership.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.