Payroll Specialist - French (m/f)
Join a high reputable multinational company.
Be envolved in the growth of our client.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Company.
Descrição da oferta
- Payroll Admin service, focusing on maintaining accurate and timely results and providing the necessary reports and interfaces to ensure compliance with statutory legislation & governance;
- First point of contact for employee payslip query;
- Make necessary changes to NgA system to provide accurate payroll process, meet all legislation requirements, third party deductions and benefits admin;
- Maintain other in-house databases to align payroll admin data;
- Make payments to third party statutory or government collection organizations;
- Support the migration process to Portugal.
- University Degree related;
- +2 years payroll experience;
- SAP HR knowledge;
- Full fluency in French and Good level of English;
- Needs to be flexible, to deal with unpredictable workload and priorities tasks without direct supervision;
- Meet strict deadlines, internal and external;
- Maintain a high level of Payroll accuracy while supporting changes to processes and or the implementation of new tools;
- Availanility to travel if necessary.
Excellent opportunity to consolidate your career and to apply your knowledge on a bright new project and to be part of a company with strong values and a bright vision.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.