- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- You will be establishing the business in a high potential role.
Sobre o nosso cliente
A global leader in the design and manufacture of adaptable workspaces, including systems furniture, seating, storage and wood casegoods, and collaborative furniture.
- Ensure consistent and successful execution of regional marketing campaigns in all sub-regions and showrooms.
- Coordinate, create and drive initiatives such as electronic marketing materials, lunch and learns, sales contests and external promotions to ensure successful roll-out of the quarterly marketing campaigns for the sub-region.
- Plan and develop quarterly themes and product focus in agreement with the marketing leadership team for the implementation of the quarterly marketing campaigns.
- Launch local campaigns by localising the necessary global marketing programs to ensure the implementation success.
- Collaborate with designer and Workplace Strategy Director to ensure consistent execute Organic Workspace vision for showrooms in the region.
- Ensure mockups for showrooms are accessorised to enhance the overall presentation of the showrooms.
- Ensure accurate display and order of demonstration product for the showrooms.
- Synchronise marketing programs with the global team through leveraging successes from International and Europe to reduce duplication.
- Travels to sites outside your territory as required by assignments, including overnight and international travel.
- Attending and supporting networking, training, and sales / dealer events out of normal hours.
- Various Ad-hoc duties assisting where necessary in all departments.
- Bachelors' Degree in Business Administration or marketing/design/advertising or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in sales and/or marketing with 5 years' of general management experience.
- Market research and competitor analysis skills, comfortable with analysing metrics to find opportunities to improve product performance.
- Outcome oriented, with strong time management skills.
- Ability to run focus groups and facilitate requirements among a range of disparate customers.
- Experience of working in partnership with Product Owners to drive timely delivery.
Join a growing product marketing team with excellent opportunity for progression