P2P Manager - Shared Service Centers (M/F)
Leading National SSC
Great opportunity to consolidate your career
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a leading National SSC structure.
Descrição da oferta
- Recruit, develop and train staff to increase individual productivity;
- Motivate staff and create a work environment that facilitates teamwork and open communication;
- Manage resource allocation within his/her team to ensure efficient and effective utilization;
- Achieve established quality standards by communicating job expectations, providing direction on priorities and monitoring individual and team performance;
- Review team members against monthly targets and ensure the accuracy and integrity of the information produced by his/her team.
Client management and governance
Participate actively in the SSC governance bodies:
- Definition and review of SSC budget, priorities, investment and roadmap;
- Monitoring service delivery objectives;
- Risk mitigation, User committee issues resolution, escalation if needed;
- Understand and operate to SLA focusing activity in order to ensure compliance and identify ways of exceeding customer expectations;
- Build relationships with key points of contact across the processes and other functions both within the SSC, company organization and externally in order to maintain an understanding of the process context and ensure expectations are clarified and updated;
- For accounts payable transactions, work with purchasing to ensure the quality of information captured facilitates ease of transaction processing.
- Manage the transactional processes in the Finance SSC in compliance with regulatory and management information requirements;
- Be responsible for providing management reporting regarding the department activities, ensure deadlines are met;
- Develop and monitor standards for service delivery;
- Responsible for the retention of documents and making them available to internal & external audit as and when required;
- Analyze processes and encourage team inputs to continuous process improvement;
- Work closely with other SSC managers to implement and standardize processes to ensure maximum efficiencies;
- Monitor CSR contribution on Suppliers topics related.
- 10+ years of experience in high volume transactional activities management;
- Degree in Finance, Economy, Management or Accounting;
- Excel advanced skills (Macro, Pivot Table…);
- Experience in Shared service environment is desirable;
- Experience in B2B and B2C;
- Good working knowledge of Oracle Financial Applications;
- Good analytical ability & good written and verbal communication skills;
- Aptitude for process improvement;
- RPA knowledge (is a plus);
- English proficiency required;
- Ability to see the "big picture";
- Ability to motivate team.
Excellent opportunity to boost your career and consolidate in a managerial role.