Order to Cash Global Process Owner (m/f)
Join a several times awarded Great Place to Work company;
Be part of a motivating and people focused organization.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Pharmaceutical company.
Descrição da oferta
To design and continuosly improve the Operational Cash Management (Order to Cash and Treasury processes) processes of Global Business Services, ensuring that technology acts as enabler, that meets the needs of the process participants and supports business growth and profitability strategies.
- For processes in scope, be accountable for global process design, decisions, and impacts as part of key initiatives like business integrations and/or technology investments. Influence decisions by providing counsel and support to business teams and functions;
- Promote the adoption of standardization of the processes in scope, always in the End-to-End process perspective;
- Collaborate closely with and advise all functional decision takers and impacted business stakeholders of the end-to-end OCM process;
- Ensure that technology (e.g. cash allocation, credit management, RPA…) acts as an enabler and meets the needs of the process participants;
- Leading transformations for all in-scope business areas and identify opportunities to deliver new services;
- Coordinate implementation of process activities by coaching the operational teams;
- Incorporate continuous productivity and efficiency improvements using metrics based performance analysis;
- Own and ensure process documentation, including desktop procedures and training materials;
- Develop process-specific design guiding principles and capabilities supporting GBS strategic priorities.
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance;
- Proven track record of leading international projects;
- Extensive know how of the End-to-End Operational Cash Management process - Order to Cash and treasury;
- Extensive knowledge of process improvement;
- Excellent English language skills
- Several years of SAP experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Reporting tools knowledge;
- Proven ability to be change agent and significant experience in driving transformation initiatives;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others and to collaborate in a matrixed organization cross functionally to drive outcomes.
Excellent opportunity to consolidate your career and to apply your knowledge on a bright new project and to be part of a company with strong values and a bright vision.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.