Order Assistant - German speaker (m/f)
Shared Service Centre
Sobre o nosso cliente
A multinational company with a Shared Service Center in expansion.
Descrição da oferta
- Operate SAP SD module;
- Manual entry and processing of order data in SAP;
- Monitor, correct and timely processing of orders received electronically (EDI);
- Monitor on time fulfillment of customer orders by production plants;
- Support communication with customers when needed;
- Create Sales Orders (Schedule Agreements and Single Orders) with all relevant information. Monitor the processing of the orders in the system across the different supply chain levels;
- Coordinate phase-out / phase-in scenarios due to engineering changes of products considering release of products, production/delivery lead times and stocks together with customers, production plants and sales;
- Monitor logistics performance to customers and define measures where improvement is needed.
- Degree or Master in Business Administration; Economics, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management;
- Previous work experience in logistics (customer logistics or customer planning);
- Understanding of logistic supply chain/basic planning processes (Order-Production-Delivery);
- Knowledge in SAP (preferable in SD module);
- Advanced user in Microsoft Excel;
- Good command of English and German languages spoken & written;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Structured approach;
- Problem solving skills;
- Good organizational and prioritization skills;
- Team player;
- Good presentation skills;
- Availability to travel occasionally.
Innovation, scope for design and responsibility can be lived in our company. This is supported by attractive additional benefits, such as flexible working hours, mobile working and international development opportunities.