- Operations & Control Center Engineer
- Energy Multinational
Sobre o nosso cliente
Energy multinational leader in its sector.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Supervision and control of real-time operation and performance of renewable assets, real-time performance analysis, act on stoppages, curtailments and TSO/DSO orders, coordination of works and operations, issue work order and guaranteeing optimum security conditions with the collaboration of plant management and/or the power plant on-site personnel, in accordance with the department's guidelines and occupational hazard prevention and environmental / regulatory standards, in order to guarantee the maximum availability and efficiency of the installations and maximum use of renewable energy resources.
- Guarantee the continuous exchange of information with system operators (TSO/DSO), OEM remote control centers, production forecast providers and market operators to coordinate and/or guide operations, procedures, and control processes
- Collaborate with plant management teams in the identification and communication of incidents and faults, electrical restrictions imposed by the transmission system operators and provide energy production forecasts.
- Perform SCADA system connection/control tests with the power plants and substation automated systems, communication systems and all relevant software for the operation of power plants, to guarantee that the assets are correctly operated.
- Ensure the availability of all required information and represent the ROCC when dealing with external entities to protect's interests, consolidate its image and develop positive working relationships with institutions, while guaranteeing the acquisition and retention of specific knowledge and expertise
- Know and apply the occupational hazard, environmental and quality plans to ensure that they will be applied and complied with. Guarantee compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements in relation to the activities performed
The main requirements are:
- Graduation in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences or another that fits the desired profile.
- Valued knowledge of photovoltaic and wind turbines and technology namely mechanical/electrical operation and maintenance, alarms, SCADA, and additional OT equipment
- Valued knowledge of standards related to regulatory, health, prevention of risks, environment, and quality
- Valued knowledge of electrical distribution and transportation systems, particularly in markets where ROCC operates
- Valued knowledge of operation of control systems and HV equipment in substations
- Fluent in Portuguese, English and Spanish, both verbally and written
An excellent opportunity for career growth.