Office Assistant - Shared Services Centre
Our client is one of the world's largest suppliers to the automotive industry.
Be part of a growing company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry that constantly create added value for the mobility sector. Our client are currently implementing their Business Center in Lisbon.
Descrição da oferta
- Management of the professional agenda of WBS Management;
- Handle letters/correspondence received in WBS;
- Answering and handling telephone traffic when Management is not available;
- Receiving and Accompanying of visitors;
- Organization of WBS Meetings, Travels (Flights, hotels, travel cost settlement forms), Trainings and inherent logistics;
- Preparation of WBS specific EBP's;
- WBS Event-planning;
- Coordination of work with external partners (Landlord, cleaning company, contractors, etc.);
- Preparation of presentations, meetings, documents and information to support the WBS Management;
- Manage the stationary of WBS;
- Coordinate Office Maintenance;
- At all times able to take ad-hoc responsibility and initiative (assisting colleagues).
- Proven experience as an Back Office Assistant, office assistant or in another relevant administrative role;
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures;
- Knowledge of SAP tool (MS Outlook and Excel);
- Language skills: Fluent in English and German is a plus;
- Communication skills and cooperative mindset. Be organized, efficient and logical in the way you carry out your work;
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.