NSOC Manager (m/f)
New Network & Security Operations (NSOC)
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a well-known technology solutions provider with about 20 years of existence in IT business. They are currently re-structuring their service team and are in need to recruit a new manager for the newly-created NSOC area.
Descrição da oferta
The role of the Network & Security Operations (NSOC) Manager is to transform the existing global Network Operations Center (NOC) into a fully operational NSOC. Keep the integration of our mature NOC and recently launched SOC into a single unified platform, finely tooled to delivering support.\
- Provides supervision of the 24x7 NSOC staff.
- Create and maintain a multi-year strategy/roadmap.
- Participates and supports team in audits.
- Assist in developing and implementing of NSOC processes and procedures to meet daily/weekly/monthly SLA's and insure best-in-class performance.
- Responsible for primary point of escalation for all technology problems.
- Manage security monitoring use cases.
- Coach and mentor teams to ensure personnel are working issues efficiently.
- Ensure tight collaboration with various internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work irregular hours when providing or managing customer problems during maintenance window (meeting with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift teams).
- 8-10 years of experience in NOC, SOC or in related areas.
- At least 3 years of management experience.
- Experience in managing monitoring technologies.
- Documented experience in building and managing Security Analyst teams and supporting the various technologies within the SOC, SIEM, Vulnerability and Firewall experience are essential.
- STRONG leadership skills (problem-solver, self-starter, able to delegate, collaborative, flexible but firm).
- Communicates effectively with the management team concerning customer service outages and customer escalations.
- Hands on experience with vulnerability identification and SIEM tools.
- Young and dynamic corporate culture
- Employee benefit package
- Opportunity to advance skills through technical certifications and internal training programs
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.