Network Engineer (m/f)
Multinational German Company
New Software Campus
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is globally responsible for its Group's IT infrastructure, IT solutions and IT services. The company is currently in the set up phase. A group-wide transformation project has been started to build a unified and state of the art Group IT infrastructure. The client opens up unique opportunities to drive your professional and personal development in a fast changing, forward-looking IT organisation.
The Group is an international technology group with around 10,000 employees all over the world. It unites technologically leading companies with more than 100 production, service and sales locations and offers its customers solutions, products and services in the Business Areas of Digital, Logistics Systems, Pharma Systems, Tissue and Tobacco.
Descrição da oferta
- Build and operate a reliable and secure global IT network (SD-WAN, LAN, WIFI, VPN)
- Operate in a global team and ensure high level of IT network service quality
- Manage day-to-day network operations, automate routine parts and follow-up on network events
- Provide expert advice for projects and new IT solutions
- Elevate network operations to the next level by applying state-of-the art technologies
- Take end to end accountability and keep up a high pace in a complex environment
- Degree in engineering/ computer science or an international equivalent
- Previous professional experience in IT network services and technology
- Sound knowledge in the area of Cisco, HP, Rukus, network protocols and network management solutions (e.g. PTRG, HP Openview)
- Good team player with high level of integrity and strong communication skills
- An agile and fast changing company
- A modern and dynamic working environment
- Possibility to drive ideas into reality
- The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.