- Medical Devices
- Imaging Solutions
Sobre o nosso cliente
International reference group.
- Be the primary point of contact with customers, building long-term relationships;
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with key accounts, main stakeholders and executive sponsors;
- Ensure the successful delivery of the company's solutions according to customers needs;
- Communicate the business initiatives progress, forecast and track key account metrics;
- Update the job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, publications, personal networking and professional events;
- Explore new opportunities adding value to this company's department;
- Responsible for keeping the customers satisfied, delivering an exceptional service on a day to day basis;
- Liaise between the customers and internal teams.
- Bachelor degree;
- At least 5 years of experience in the Imaging Solutions market or related;
- Proven key account management delivering client-focused solutions;
- Expert at Medical IT Solutions (RIS,PACS, VNA, 3D, Digital Pathology, Harware, others);
- Deep digital understanding;
- Understanding of marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology;
- Ability to manage multiple projects paying attention to detail;
- Great ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels, including executive and C-level;
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment;
- Ability to prioritise and problem solving skills;
- Excellent project management skills;
- English fluency.
Excellent opportunity to join an amazing team with great career development perspectives!