- World-renowned multinational company
- Develop the future of mobility
Sobre o nosso cliente
With 200,000+ employees worldwide, our client is a leading provider of industry infrastructure, automation, drives and software solutions.
- Takeover responsibility to develop, maintain and modernize our mobile Ticketing Software suite;
- Develop and document high quality software code applying state of the art agile software development principles;
- Define and technically conceptualize products, features and related services;
- Perform code reviews and quality checks including legacy code;
- Provide guidance and coaching to other, junior team members;
- Take a leading position in forming an agile and cross functional team, with excellent team spirit and provide guidance and support to other team members.
- Several years of experience in software development of complex software based on PHP and MySQL;
- Ideally experience with Symfony PHP framework (alternatively Lavarel or Zend);
- Profound knowledge in OOP, Design Pattern, Clean Code and Unit test;
- Experience with automatization of modern IT landscapes (CI, CD, AWS);
- Proven ability to analyze legacy code and to step-by-step transform into a modern service architecture;
- Team player with passion for quality, efficient software solutions and modern architectures;
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Opportunity for professional growth and development.