- World-renowned multinational company
- Develop the future of mobility
Sobre o nosso cliente
With 200,000+ employees worldwide, our client is a leading provider of industry infrastructure, automation, drives and software solutions.
- Develop our new, innovative sales and ticketing product generation based on leading edge technologies like Java , RESTful APIs, Kafka, Kubernetes in a microservice platform
- Work in international x-functional teams taking end-to-end responsibilities in requirements analysis, system design, development, integration and deployment;
- Development, pair programming, code reviews and analysis;
- Further development and optimization of our build and deployment tools with a focus on the highest possible level of automation;
- You will closely work with our dynamic and agile teams.
- Occasional business travel to Hamburg (Germany) and/or other locations may be required.
- University degree in informatics, computer sciences or a similar degree;
- Experience in Java backend development;
- Experience in Java, OOP, Java frameworks (preferably Spring Boot and/or Quarkus), SQL and GIT;
- Team player with passion for quality and the ability to transform complex and manifold requirements into efficient, sustainable and modular software components;
- Basic knowledge of containerization (Docker) and cloud-based hosting (e.g. AWS);
- Advantageous is experience with Microservices, RESTful APIs, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, PostgreSQL and/or Elasticsearch;
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must; German language is a plus.
Opportunity for professional growth and development.