Microsoft Systems Engineer (m/f)
Multinatinonal German Company
New Software Campus
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client an international technology group with about 10,000 employees, more than 100 locations worldwide and a common goal: turn entrepreneurial thinking into customer success and shape the technological change. In the Business Areas Digital, Pharma, Supply Chain, Tissue and Tobacco, they offer products, solutions and services that inspire. They act fast to customer needs, they execute ideas seamlessly, and with their innovations they create added value for their customers. In doing so, they are increasingly building on ecosystems that solve the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Pioneer your career and join the home for entrepreneurs!
As part of the group's digital business, its Porto location will be developing industry-leading software products for all companies and building innovative digital tech ventures that transform global manufacturing. State-of-the-art IT services worldwide, including cloud architecture, cybersecurity and SAP are central components of the offer.
Leveraging the advantage of corporate power and a startup's proficiency with new technologies, Porto will be a key driver of the Group's digital transformation.
Descrição da oferta
- Build, roll-out and operation of global collaboration platform (Microsoft, Office 365)
- Manage day-to-day Office 365 operations (Mail, Teams, Enterprise Voice…), automate routine parts, implement changes, follow-up on incidents and deploy new MS services
- Provide expert advice for projects
- Work in a global team and ensure high level of quality of the collaboration platform
- Take end to end accountability and keep up a high pace in a complex environment
- Degree in engineering/ computer science or an international equivalent
- First years of professional experience in Office 365
- Sound knowledge in the area of Azure AD/ADFS, Exchange, Skype, Teams, O365 (hybrid)
- Good team player with high level of integrity and strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment
- Willingness to take responsibility and a "get it done" mentality
- Enjoying challenges in your daily work and applying your passion to win
- Ambition to develop your career
- An agile and fast changing company
- A modern and dynamic working environment
- Possibility to drive ideas into reality
- The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.