Messaging Engineer (m/f)
Multinational german company
New software campus
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is globally responsible for its Group's IT infrastructure, IT solutions and IT services. The company is currently in the set up phase. A group-wide transformation project has been started to build a unified and state of the art Group IT infrastructure. The client opens up unique opportunities to drive your professional and personal development in a fast changing, forward-looking IT organisation.
The Group is an international technology group with around 10,000 employees all over the world. It unites technologically leading companies with more than 100 production, service and sales locations and offers its customers solutions, products and services in the Business Areas of Digital, Logistics Systems, Pharma Systems, Tissue and Tobacco.
Descrição da oferta
- Shape the future global collaboration platform
- Work globally to develop and operate group-wide Microsoft collaboration services
- Ensure high level and quality of collaboration services across the business
- Take accountability and keep up a high pace in a complex environment
- Ensure success of the team
- Degree in business administration/ engineering/ computer science or an international equivalent
- Professional experience in development and roll-out of Microsoft collaboration services
- Sound knowledge in the area of Exchange, Mail Gateways (ProofPoint experience preferred), O365 (hybrid)
- Good team player with high level of integrity and willingness to get things done
- Strong communication skills
- An agile and fast expanding company
- A modern and dynamic working environment
- Fast changing environment
- Possibility to drive ideas into reality
- The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.