Media Designer (M/F)
Multinational german company
New software campus
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an international technology group with about 10,000 employees, more than 100 locations worldwide and a common goal: turn entrepreneurial thinking into customer success and shape the technological change. In the Business Areas Digital, Pharma, Supply Chain, Tissue and Tobacco, they offer products, solutions and services that inspire. They act fast to customer needs, they execute ideas seamlessly, and with their innovations they create added value for their customers. In doing so, they are increasingly building on ecosystems that solve the challenges of today and tomorrow.
As part of the group's digital business, its Porto location will be developing industry-leading software products for all companies and building innovative digital tech ventures that transform global manufacturing. State-of-the-art IT services worldwide, including cloud architecture, cybersecurity and SAP are central components of the offer. Leveraging the advantage of corporate power and a startup's proficiency with new technologies, Porto will be a key driver of the Group's digital transformation.
Descrição da oferta
Data-driven marketing works closely with Sales to optimize lead generation and conversion worldwide. We join forces with our business areas from multiple industries and ventures helping our customers to become more successful in the digital age.
- Ideation, conception and creation for marketing material
- Develop and implement brand and style guidelines in collaboration with marketing, product and venture companies that can be adapted easily
- Develop and simplify the design intake and output processes
- Deliver high quality work across both online and offline channels
- Research current and future design trends and apply within the context of our target audience and offering
- Graphic design / media design degree
- At least 3 years of professional experience (Freelance, in-house, agency, etc.)
- Portfolio with design examples
- Ability to create all types of visual content e.g. in Adobe Creative Suite
- Support, communicate, course-correct, and revise through ideation phases with brand team.
- Maintain a critical eye and an obsessive attention to detail
- Demonstrate the ability to solve design problems
- Fluency in English
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- An agile and fast changing company;
- A modern and dynamic working environment;
- Possibility to drive ideas into reality;
- The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.