Master Data Specialist - Shared Services Centre (m/f)
Be part of a new Shared Service Centre operation starting in Lisbon;
Be part of a growing company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Company.
Descrição da oferta
- Master Data for Customer, Vendor, Pricing, Materials, General Ledger, Profit Centre, Cost Centre and other financial topics to support efficient and effective operation;
- Assist in the creation of Data Governance within the Company. This will include creation and maintenance of Owners, Stewards, Dictionaries, Quality Rules, etc;
- Assist in the implementation of tools and processes to create and maintain master data;
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of Work Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and training material for Master Data Management;
- Process requests for creation, amendment, blocking/unblocking, extending and flagging master data for deletion within quality targets and SLAs set;
- Subject matter expert and work with the business users to education, train, and assist them with master data management;
- Create dashboards to report master data quality on an ongoing and project basis;
- Create and own a data cleansing process;
- Drive continuous improvement programmers to further enhance data quality by analyzing data within the database, observing and monitoring processes and working with the business to identify improvements.
- Experience of working within a GBS environment;
- Previous Master Data management experience;
- SAP knowledge;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent data manipulation skills in Business Intelligence or equivalent;
- Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills (excel to an advanced level);
- Analytically minded and a methodical problem solver. Process orientated;
- Able to efficiently prioritize work and timely inform stakeholders on the progress.
Excellent opportunity to consolidate your career and to apply your knowledge on a bright new project and to be part of a company with strong values and a bright vision.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.