- Join a high reputable multinational company
- Master Data - Project Management - PMO - SAP
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is part of a multinational company and operates in Lisbon as a GBS.
- Enables support for master data organization by ensuring E2E data processes, tools and controls with the aim of delivering on GRT master data management objectives.
- Improve areas of master data governance, mass maintenance, data quality assurance. Where applicable work with, SAP CoC, SAP consultants, business process owners, subject matter experts, application and systems owners to deliver projects.
- Work close to the business function; it requires good understanding of cross-functional business processes as well as transactional systems, databases and user tools.
- Work in the creation and embedding of Data Governance that includes creation and maintenance of Data Owners, Data Stewards, Data Dictionaries, Data Quality Rules, etc.
- Resolve customers queries related to MDM.
- Managing the implementation of tools and processes to create and maintain master data.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of Work Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and Training Material for Master Data Management.
- Drive continuous improvement program to further enhance Data Quality
- Working with large volumes of data, having data manipulation skills (Business Intelligence or equivalent e.g. SQL or similar ETL is a plus).
- Bachelor degree or equivalent (Technical/IT education is a plus)
- 5+ years experience in Information Management systems
- Very good knowledge of SAP
- Data quality and data risk management expertise
- Project Management experience, working in large projects (SAP Implementation Project is a Plus)
- Have worked in the implementation of tools and processes to create and maintain master data
- Problem Solving & Analysis skills, including technical, political, cultural and implementation.
- Strong communication Skills - Culturally diverse
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse (virtual & cross cultural) group, managers, staff, and subject matter experts
- Influencer of business and IT executives
- Perfect English verbally and written. German and Spanish are a plus
- Passionate about data and data quality.
- Project Management Scrum Master is a plus
A good opportunity for your professional growth.