- You will be a Global Application Specialist Maintenance and Support.
- A future with the company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
- Plan and manage strategic development of tool (via regular releases/ sprints) together with the product owner;
- Implement and provide solutions as per the business requirements (change requests);
- Investigate recurrence and patterns of support needs to design holistic solutions. Liaise with subject-matter experts where escalation is needed;
- Collaborate with different stakeholders, IT developers and other support teams;
- Continuous process improvement, collaborations, and regular alignments with relevant stakeholders for topics such as: Interfaces, Data Security etc;
- Responsible for Contact with vendor for case creations & SLA follow ups;
- Responsible for all M&S activities with the team in India;
- Overseeing preparation of status and KPI reports, technical documentation, training materials.
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources;
- Previous Experience in Recruiting or Talent Acquisition. Experience with IT systems or applications support is a plus;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (namely Word, Power Point and Excel);
- Logical, structured, proactive, and effective way of working within international virtual teams;
- Global mindset, Team oriented, resourceful, ability to work on a fast-paced environment and ability to multitask;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken (C1 level), German is a plus.
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.