Marketing Manager (m/f) - Southern Europe
B2B Marketing Experience | Team Management | Collaboration with sales
Our client is a multinational specialized in IT Service Management software
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational specialized in IT Service Management software.
Descrição da oferta
- Collaborate with local leadership and global marketing to develop, implement, and analyze marketing initiatives and strategies;
- Motivate, influence, and energize a high performing regional team;
- Manage the regional marketing budget;
- Work with the digital team to deploy tactics in support of contact acquisition, online engagement, and lead generation;
- Work with PR & Content marketing to amplify content through programs and social activities;
- Lead webinar strategy, execution, and moderation;
- Manage all aspects of event coordination including logistics, strategy, vendor relations, staffing, and agenda scheduling. This includes industry tradeshows, local events, and company events;
- Analyze customer and lead behavior and adjust email campaigns accordingly;
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies;
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/or other related disciplines;
- B2B Marketing Experience;
- Experience in an international environment, with a main focus on Southern Europe;
- Proficiency in marketing automation software, preferably HubSpot;
- Data-driven decision-making skills;
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time;
- Strategic, self-motivated, intellectually curious, innovative, and resourceful;
- Metric driven and have the ability to draw insights from complex marketing data;
- Demonstrated experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy;
- Clear thinking, strong partnering ability with others, highly effective working practices with marketing and sales;
- Demonstrated experience of fostering a winning culture and delivering and exceeding expectations;
- English and Spanish.
Your best opportunity in Marketing. International experience. Possibility of professional progression.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.