Marketing Manager (m/f) - Healthcare
Be part of an innovative project within the Neurological Rehabilitation field.
Join a global leader in breakthrough therapies and innovative health solutions.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Boehringer Ingelheim Healthcare Portugal is a global, research-driven pharmaceutical company, known for being one of the world's top twenty leading companies in the industry.
Descrição da oferta
As Marketing Manager, your main tasks will be:
- Work closely with Business Development (BD) to develop an effective and efficient go-to-market strategy for each targeted patient channel;
- In collaboration with relevant internal functions, develop and implement successful branding campaigns to make the project top of mind with the key external stakeholders;
- Coordinate the conception and production of marketing collateral material, as well as engage and manage the relationship with external service providers;
- In collaboration with the Quality Manager, measure, evaluate and implement measures to grow patient satisfaction;
- Support as needed the global business team;
- Work effectively with partners ensuring that the company goals and interests are achieved and protected;
- Liaise locally and internationally with other departments within the company.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in marketing and communications roles (medical or health industry is required);
- University degree (Marketing and/or Life Sciences background is a must);
- Knowledge in Business Administration (MBA or Master's degree is a plus);
- Profound knowledge of the Portugal healthcare market and regulatory environment;
- Broad knowledge in marketing and branding strategy development and implementation;
- Able to organize academic and medical conferences and events, as well as presentations to large and varied audiences;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English;
- Focus on innovation and improvement, along with strategic thinking and business acumen;
- Self-motivation, pro-activity and determination, committed to results;
- Strong communication, relationship-building and negotiation skills;
- Change, adaptability; and unquestioned integrity;
- Conceptual, creative and entrepreneurial thinking;
- Financial planning, problem solving, teamwork and organization skills.
Great opportunity to join a company that thrives on passion, innovation and independence, offering a fulfilling work and growing opportunities to highly dedicated people.