- Our client is an international technology group
- Opportunity to integrate a challenging project in the digital marketing
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an international technology group with about 10,000 employees, more than 100 locations worldwide and a common goal: turn entrepreneurial thinking into customer success and shape the technological change. In the Business Areas Digital, Pharma, Supply Chain, Tissue and Tobacco, they offer products, solutions and services that inspire. They act fast to customer needs, they execute ideas seamlessly, and with their innovations they create added value for their customers. In doing so, they are increasingly building on ecosystems that solve the challenges of today and tomorrow.
As part of the group's digital business, its Porto location will be developing industry-leading software products for all companies and building innovative digital tech ventures that transform global manufacturing. State-of-the-art IT services worldwide, including cloud architecture, cyber security and SAP are central components of the offer. Leveraging the advantage of corporate power and a startup's proficiency with new technologies, Porto will be a key driver of the Group's digital transformation.
The Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for digital marketing project management on a company level and support group-wide strategic digital marketing growth efforts working in cross-functional teams driving digital marketing efforts to scale lead generation via paid, owned and earned media channels. Keep growing while you are working in a cross-functional team of experts in there fields of digital marketing, creative design and content. Your Role:
- You collaborate in cross-functional teams to create customer-centric, measurable, and scalable digital lead generation programs for Company business and Ventures from various industries;
- You take ownership of the digital marketing briefing process for your projects and re-brief a team of digital subject matter experts, e.g., in performance marketing (SEA, display, native, social), search (SEO), content, design, marketing automation;
- You manage digital marketing projects/campaigns, incl. results reporting based on funnel metrics - aligned with digital marketing and sales targets and taking our brand guide into account.;
- You support concise C-level presentations for group-wide strategic digital marketing initiatives.;
- You work on digital marketing playbooks and standards fostering digital marketing enablement
- You have a degree in marketing, business economics or a related field;
- You gained at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in B2B Marketing, in a digital consultancy and/or agency environment and are eager to learn and take on new opportunities;
- Your prioritization skills, data-driven mindset, and analytical talent help you to build and manage effective customer-centric digital marketing projects/campaigns that deliver on defined lead generation and conversion KPI. (Experience with Marketing Automation and CRM tools (HubSpot, Salesforce/Marketo) would be a plus;
- You are flexible, well-organized, possess applied process management skills, and enjoy working in cross-functional teams. With excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you collaborate effectively with a variety of internal customers.
- You are experienced in creating well-structured and -visualized presentations for stakeholder communication.
- You are fluent in English; additional language skills would be a plus.
Opportunity to integrate an international technology group.