- Responsible for designing, analyzing, synthesizing, and summarizing findings.
- Chance to work in a top of mind brand.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a reference in the IT market, who's seeking for a new Market Intelligence Analyst.
- Develop and continually improve Market Intelligence to provide an understanding of the external marketplace and offer insight into impacts and potential courses of action for the business;
- Engage and collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify business needs and propose appropriate research projects;
- Develop communication devices to appropriately share meaningful and actionable intelligence with audiences in a timely manner;
- Develop market understanding through ongoing research efforts and maintain an industry network which provides a comprehensive view of the marketplace;
- To cooperate with other team members to provide support as requested to meet project deadlines;
- Demonstrate strong ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a, sometimes, time-sensitive environment;
- Ensure proper third-party analyst source's utilization (available content and expert knowledge).
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Management, Economics or IT;
- 2 to 4 years of working experience;
- Expert knowledge of one or more segments of the IT market is highly desirable;
- Expert knowledge of one or more industry markets in one or more countries is desirable;
- Demonstrates understanding of market research techniques, how to connect findings to the business objectives, and translate information into recommendations;
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Evaluate trends in data or information;
- Proficient in business procedures, capable of multitasking and prioritizing work;
- Critical thinking mindset: able to analyze disparate facts, evidence, observations, and arguments to form own judgment in complex topics, whilst being open-minded to different sides and to changing perspectives when challenged and faced with new evidence;
- Ability to work with others in a team environment and demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. senior management, peers and colleagues);
- Resilient in recovering from setbacks and skilled at finding detours around obstacles.
- Competitive salary;
- Remote work;
- Employment directly with the company;
- Work life balance and 25 annual leave days;
- Life insurance and Private health insurance extensive to family members and since the first day of employment;
- International career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment;
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring;
- Several discounts available with partners;
- The chance to get involved in Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on well being, diversity and inclusion, environment and community.