Maintenance Manager - Sines
Maintenance Manager / Industry / Oil&Gas
Excelentes capacidades de comunicação
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a reference in its sector of activity
Descrição da oferta
Reporting to General Manager, you will be responsible of the Maintenance Team and will be responsible for:
- Organize complete workflow of Maintenance department;
- Collecting, analyzing and collating information on all aspects of work orders and preparing maintenance schedules and programs.
- Reviewing requirements for plant shutdown, discusses details with production department head and prepares consolidated work lists for shutdown as well as preliminary estimates of manpower and material.
- Put in place a simple and efficient control and reporting system on maintenance work carried out, manpower and time utilized, personnel availability, spare parts used etc. and updates regularly for accurate reference.
- Responsible for corrective maintenance, TPM and preventive maintenance of manufacturing equipment;
- Control and coordinate service providers in machinery, equipment, tools and buildings;
- Support the engineering and coordination area of new projects;
- Promote and ensure safety of all maintenance activities.
As a successful candidate you will need to have:
Degree in Electrical, Chemical and/or Instrument Engineering or relevant field.
Minimum 5 years work experience in maintenance and planning in the oil/gas or petrochemical industry including 3 years in similar position.
Knowledge of maintenance requirements in terms of resources, infrastructure and spare parts, etc.
Knowledge in maintenance of Motors, Transformers and Generators in an oil, gas or petrochemical.
Knowledge in DCS, Transmitters, Control Panels, Control Valves and Instrument Calibration in an oil, gas or petrochemical.
Safety first mentality oriented;
Ability to speak, write and communicate effectively in English.
Very good initiative and team player.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.