Logistics Specialist - Junior (m/f)
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company, leader in his sector.
Descrição da oferta
- Ensure that all containers moved within the yard are properly planned & stacked in the assigned position to achieve the desire yard pattern,
- Allocating the correct number of equipment to reach productivity and efficiency targets,
- Ensure that all equipment is available in the right location at the yard,
- Continuous equipment monitoring with focus upon operational productivity,
- Dispatching and controlling the work orders, sequences and queues for container handling equipment,
- Exception handling in direct interaction with team on terminal and other operational controllers,
- Communication with operational personnel / operators of handling equipment for management of work orders and exception resolution.
- Capability to anticipate problems by recognizing the key issues in problems and creating contingency plans and alternative solutions,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills interact with people from various countries, cultures and all business levels,
- Ability to work in shift system covering day, night, weekend and holiday duty (when required overtime work may arise.),
- Written and oral fluency in English,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.