Logistics Specialist - Fluent in German (m/f)
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company,
Descrição da oferta
- Ensure that all approvals on finishes have been signed off by the customers and compiled for the order filing/record;
- Work with factories and 3rd party suppliers to validate the specifications and pricing of products for order entry;
- Enter the factory orders and follow up with factories to make sure all orders are acknowledged, and the delivery schedules are achievable;
- Check order acknowledgement and transfer ex-factory dates to the respective orders in the Order Tracking spreadsheet;
- Notify the Sales and Project teams whenever there are changes to the ex-factory dates of orders;
- Verify project name and sales order number references, for charge against respective project costing or administrative expenses.
- More than 2 years of experience in a similar function;
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written;
- Excellent presentation, communication and planning skills required;
- Process oriented with mindset of continuous improvement and learning.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.