Loan Officer - Financing Back Office (m/f)
Our client is a multinational banking company
They are looking for dynamic and motivated workers to join their project
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational banking group, which includes corporations, financial institutions, sovereign and supranational organisations, as well as the customers of Group BPCE's networks. They foster an entrepreneurial spirit throughout all their business lines to develop increasingly innovative services and solutions to every client. They already count nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries and are now developing their project in Porto.
Descrição da oferta
- Ensure day-to-day support is given across all businesses - both for new and existing credit facilities;
- Perform the loans administration tasks and manage the associated refinancing of the financing loan portfolio - this will include all facets of the loan bookings, full loan and fee management, cash and payment management and refinancing and liquidity rate management;
- Frequent contact with all Front Office, DPM, Finance together with direct contact with both bilateral clients and Agent banks;
- Take responsibility to ensure all aspects of loan bookings within the system are checked and authorised and that payments are checked and released in payments systems (for senior position only);
- Cash management control - performing daily intra and end of day reconciliations together with daily cash nostro reconciliation (and investigation);
- Reviewing of Facility Documentation to collate all essential loan structure and associated information required (for senior position only);
- Reviewing of loaded information into the booking system to ensure accurate information (for senior position only).
- Banking/Finance and/or Economics background;
- 1 year or more of experience in back office;
- Capacity to evolve in an international environment;
- Ability to work as part of a team following the procedures and guidelines as set out by GFO;
- Good communication skills in order to facilitate daily contact with own departmental staff and other departmental staff members (primarily agent banks for Loan instructions);
- Good PC/systems literacy;
- Fluent in English;
- Fluent in French, Italian or Spanish (not obligatory, but preferable);
- Initiative and forward thinking - to effectively anticipate (and pro-actively manage) higher risk or more complex situations;
- Capacity to strictly follow up processes.
A great opportunity for professional growth.