- Legal Counsel - In House Lawyer - Marinha Grande
- Engineering & Industry
Sobre o nosso cliente
An international company that works with the most demanding industries namely automotive, aerospace, electro-electronics, and medical.
- Give accurate legal direction on all matters that influence the organization;
- Deal with the compliance, risk management and other legal areas as in-house counsel;
- Draft, review and negotiation of contracts with customers, subcontractors and suppliers
- Create vendor contracts and contractual work agreements;
- Guarantee that the organization is in compliance with all present business process laws;
- Manage complex issues with different stakeholders and powers;
- Provide information on legal dialect or particulars to everybody in the association;
- Keep up with the current knowledge of adjustments in an enactment;
- Research on a variety of legal issues that could impact the company;
- Manage legal aspects regarding the future corporate changes of the organization;
- Assess and ensure legal compliance for mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activities;
- MS/MA degree in Law or related field.
- Proven 3-5 years of professional experience in an industrial environment (commercial law firm or legal department for industrial companies);
- Professional License of Legal practice is mandatory.
- Outstanding knowledge of corporate laws.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to create proactive strategies and legal defense.
- Self Motivated individual with excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships within the organization's legal department.
- Outstanding negotiation and research skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.