Key Account Manager - Off Trade (m/f)
Multinational reference company in the FMCG sector.
Will report to Head of Sales & Marketing.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational reference company in the FMCG sector.
Descrição da oferta
- To reach key account specific net sales and profitability targets;
- To ensure in all channels of the key account the adequate assortment and promotion shares for our categories;
- To ensure the right steering of and cooperation with the sales force in order to achieve key account targets on outlet level;
- To prepare and present key account specific account plan for approval;
- To implement and execute account plan;
- To build up a strong and long-term oriented relationship with the key account(s) on all relevant operational level;
- To steer and control commercial budget of the key account(s)
- To inform actively on monthly basis about clients performance in the market and about our development within the client;
- To inform actively the organization about all relevant news from the key account about market, new clients and competitive environment;
- To provide Demand Planning and Customer Service with the best possible figures concerning promotional forecast of the key account in order to guarantee a smooth flow of goods and payments and to minimize complaints;
- To cooperate with sales related departments (customer services, category management, trade promotions, supply chain, logistics etc) in order to identify improvements in the processes of marketing, administrative and/or logistics management with the key account(s).
- University Degree (Economic or Marketing studies preferred);
- Experience and knowledge of FMCG Key account management (min 3-5 years) ideally in Beauty Care Retail categories.
- Commercial mindset: (sales, profitability steering, balance of short term steering, mid/long term commercial strategic perspective);
- Strong financial/business mindset (solid analytical background);
- Strong leader and relationship manager (external clients; internal with marketing+trade team, outsources staff pushing, customer ops., etc.);
- Results/solutions deliverer;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Fluent in english.
A good opportunity for your professional growth.