- Excellent opportunity for your professional development.
- Opportunity to integrate a solid project with growth possibilities.
Sobre o nosso cliente
- Negotiate/ follow annual agreements and promotional plans;
- Propose annual plans for the Parapharmacy channel and main accounts;
- Collect stocks and sales through data from Wholesalers and stock and sell out from Parapharmacy chains
- Evaluate the performance of each Account and implement correction when needed;
- Wholesales: Stock's coverage, sell in, sales through, distribution leadtime, impact of TO's;
- Parapharma: Stock's coverage, sell in, sell out vs competition and by POS;
- Act as the coordinator for all the areas of contact ex. Supply chain, Finance, Sales, Category and Channel management;
- Analyse market and trends, identifying business opportunities and sharing internally implementation plans;
- Coordinate with the Field manager the implementation of pharmacy groups partnerships and field team activities;
- Manage and control the P&L of the customers;
- Bachelor or university degree in Life Sciences, Management, Marketing or Economics;
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the role;
- High capacity for interpersonal relationships;
- Excellent communication skills, organized and autonomous;
- Ability to work under pressure, autonomy and a sense of responsibility;
- Knowledge of the pharma channel and PRGM strategy;
- Digital skills to understand the e-business channel;
- Vision for Pharmacy Field Sales Execution;
- Fluent in English - Written and spoken.
Excellent opportunity for your professional development.