- Multinational company with a unique position in the market.
- Personal growth.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a international company, reference in the market.
- Deliver agreed strategy and all necessary tactics within the key accounts;
- Run high-level scientific meetings with customers to convey product importance and product administration. Key contact for national product training's and therapy support within the therapeutic area assigned;
- Analyze territory sales and competitors together with customer behavior for best KAM or IFP planning;
- Formulate comprehensive and insightful key account plans to build, manage and improve trustful relationships with key stakeholders, whilst maximizing the company performance;
- Support and work alongside with Commercial Manager to gain product access to local formularies and\or protocols within the company's accounts;
- Identify and structure and implement key marketing strategies, in coordination with the Commercial Manager that reflect customer's needs;
- Develop and maintain strong, effective, and constructive relationships with external partners including KOLs, therapy nurses, other HCPs, patient associations, hospital pharmacists and administration to name a few by taking a leadership role in the communication and liaison between all external customers;
- Proactively engage in collaboration with fellow KAM team as well as other field partners, including MSLs and other CFT to ensure alignment in objectives and coordination of activities with accounts and external stakeholders;
- Prioritize and manage accounts within assigned territory.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, Nurse Degree is preferred;
- Previous experience as hospital sales representative;
- Experience in immunology/allergology and/or day-hospital;
- Analytical and strategic skills;
- Understanding of the business drives within the pharmaceutical industry.
Possibility to integrate an company that is a reference in the market with a solid portfolio of products.