Key Account Manager - Eletrónica de Consumo (M/F)
Manage a network of customers to develop sales and relations in a specific BU
Develop long-lasting relationships with a portfolio of major accounts
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a leading multinational company in the consumer electronics sector.
Descrição da oferta
- Responsible for the achievement of sales targets through the direct sales channel;
- Able to accurately forecast sales prediction in specific accounts;
- Track and control the stock level of the customer (sell in vs. sell out);
- Acquire a deeply understanding of key customers needs and requirements;
- Responsible for generation of business in the assigned accounts as well as the attainment of new accounts for the business;
- Develop long-lasting relationships with a portfolio of major accounts;
- Resolve any issues and problems found by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust;
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams;
- Negotiation and application of the assortment and promotional plan for the clients;
- Plan, negotiate and carry out the client's promotional campaigns.
- Inform of the agreed promotional plan and monitor the sales;
- Monitor the daily supplies management;
- Manage the sell out monthly budget;
- Develop quarterly updated reports of the account's planning;
- Define and maximize investment in the account in order to ensure maximum return and exposure;
- Execute and follow up the promotional agreements;
- Monitor information on market activities.
- Degree in Management; Marketing; Social Communication or similar.
- 3-5 years experience in Eletronic Consumer Goods Company, as key account manager.
- In-depth understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Hands on experience with MS Excel.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong elaboration and planning skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong ability to work under stress.
- Resilience ability.
- Availability to travel as needed.
Development, training, integration in a market-leading team.
Na Michael Page, acreditamos na Diversidade e Inclusão. Defendemos a igualdade de oportunidades sem discriminar por género, raça, ideia, religião, orientação sexual ou qualquer outro aspeto que possa ser considerado discriminatório ou de exclusão.