Junior SSC Analyst (m/f)
Our client is a multinational industrial company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company of reference expanding it's activity in Porto, Portugal.
Descrição da oferta
Perform controlling activities for the SSC.
Performance management, reporting and controlling
- Perform reporting in the SSC (incl. use of defined methodology and templates) and analysis
- Monitoring the SSC performance
- Planning & budgeting and cost accounting of the SSC
Quality, project and knowledge management
- Support global quality reviews (processes and documentations)
- Support audits
- Support in project work
- Local knowledge management and local coordination of global knowledge management
- Bachelor / Master degree in business or economics or similar field
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Power Point)
- Knowledge of Finance and Controlling
- Effective business writing and professional communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Result driven
- Flexible and willingness to travel
- Continuous improvement mindset and curiosity
A great opportunity for career growth.