- Excellent opportunity to develop your career within the automotive sector
- Be part of an international product development team
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a reference in the automotive sector.
- Product development: creation of 2D design;
- Product change management and analysis of engineering specifications;
- Support other internal departments;
- Monitoring customers and factories, during all stages of the product life.
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Automotive and Electronics Engineering;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of MS-Office;
- Good knowledge of 2D CAD tools (Autocad, CATIA V5 and/or SolidWorks);
- Knowledge of quality tools: FMEA, PDCA, FTA, 8D;
- High-level attention to detail and accuracy;
- Good communication skills;
- Dynamism, resilience and self-discipline;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Availability to travel.
A good opportunity for your professional growth.