- A good opportunity for your professional development
- High growth company with diversified investment portfolio
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a family holding company with investments in Real Estate, Industrial and Agricultural sectors.
- Sourcing investment ideas in accordance with the internal investment philosophy, objectives, processes and tools;
- Perform financial due diligence and analysis on prospective projects and recommend an investment decision;
- Create financial models that enhance return on investment of projects and financial planning;
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts;
- Monitoring the performance of investments and reporting to the investment committee;
- Preparation of legal documentation and contracts required to complete investments.
- Degree in business/economics, finance, a master's degree in business or finance will be an added advantage;
- Min. 2 years prior experience in private equity, investment banking or transaction services;
- Very solid numerical, analytical and MS Excel modelling skills;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Fluent in English (mandatory).
A good opportunity for your professional development