- Great FMCG opportunity
- Brand Management
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a multinational company.
- Conceptualize and develop relevant local portfolio strategy;
- Lead the Product Development cycles from concept to launch;
- Define and implement new product launch strategy ATL & BTL;
- Closely monitor the brand performance and generate recommendations/plans;
- Annual Marketing Plan development and presentation;
- Regular brand and project's presentations to the Leadership Team and International meetings;
- Budget Planning and Control.
- Qualification required in Business, Economics or other related;
- 2 to 3 years' experience in Marketing, preferably in the FMCG industry;
- Analytical mindset, solution driven with a can-do attitude;
- Empathetic and enthusiastic leader of cross functional teams and stakeholders;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Fluent in English (required) and Spanish (nice to have).
Junior Brand Manager - Temporary Contract