- Reference company in the field of Education
- Product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a reference company in the field of Education and it stands out for its ability for innovation and differentiating academic model, which is based on the principles of quality, internationalization and proximity to companies and the job market.
Reporting directly to the Online Marketing Manager, the candidate main responsibilities will be:
- Execute the brand plans and look for new opportunities;
- Liaise the current team in all aspects of the current and NPD process;
- Extract, analyze and produce management reports by assessing vs goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Stay current on market trends and competitive activity: monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities to identify opportunities and key issues;
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy;
- Be close, analyze and introduce improvements to all sectors of the sales funnel;
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies;
- Progressively increase product portfolio.
The following criteria should be met by the applicant:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Management or related field;
- Post-Graduation in Marketing (preferable);
- Minimum 3 years of experience desired, preferably in FMCG, telecommunications, automotive or banking sector;
- Fluency in English - C1 level;
- Strong strategic vision and analytical skills;
- Innovation and creativity skills;
- Team player, communication skills and strong project management skills.
The Junior Brand Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with the academy, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.