- International company based in Lisbon
- C# developer
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a software and engineering company with international exposure.
The selected candidate will join an experienced team to jointly develop software in the Telecom business using highly innovative Technology and Methodologies.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing new features regarding the current company solutions.
Among other, the main responsibilities will be the following:
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of the best practices and tools regarding project management and software development.
- Comply with the established deadlines and requirements assuring superior code quality.
- Be part of development team, participating in product development meetings.
- Participate in the support and maintenance of the company's applications.
- Develop support documentation regarding the corrective/ progress of the company's applications.
- Experience in C# programming language.
- Experience with Relational Databases, preference on SQL server and PostgreSQL.
- Basic knowledge of Agile Methodologies.
- Interest in highly complex projects.
- Passion for quality and good software engineering practices.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams.
Nice to have:
- Concepts of working with source-control tools (GIT, SVN).
- Concepts of NoSQL databases.
- Messaging and message brokers (Kafka, RabbitMQ).
- Distributed architectures.
- Workflow and automation.
- Microservices design patterns.
- Containerization related topics.
Opportunity to work in a uniquely challenging environment within a highly motivated team.