- Our client is a multinational company.
- Junior Accounts Payable.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a well known multinational company developing it's Shared Service Centre.
- Receipt and audit of invoices;
- Reconciliation of yet to be performed payments, execution of payment run and transfer to bank;
- Monthly Reporting in Coordination with Purchase;
- Participate in problem-solving groups and in problem-solving improvement groups;
- Ensure the 5S rules at your work station;
- Suggest solutions and methodologies that can contribute to the optimisation of teamwork processes;
- Execute the function correctly and accept the responsibilities associated with it, in accordance with the quality, environment and safety policies and the strategic objectives of the company in this area, doing everything in your power to avoid the occurrence of personal accidents and self-respect, as well as material damages and aggression to the environment;
- Can realise other tasks, not specific backwards, necessary to the pursuit of the work group objectives;
- Perform the function with discipline and accept the responsibilities according to the Quality, Environment and Safety Policies, doing everything to ensure the conformity of the products supplied to our customers and avoid the occurrence of accidents, in relation to itself and to third parties, as well as of material damages and aggressions to the environment.
- 1-2 years experience in Accounts Payable roles or similar;
- Results oriented with strong written and oral communications skills - English;
- Being able to work in a matrix organisation and with informatical tools;
- Being able to work as a team;
- International mind set.
A great opportunity for professional growth.