Junior Accountant (m/f)
1-2 years of relevant experience.
Fluency/Advanced level in English is essential.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a world-leading independent professional services provider. Their work includes helping companies with business services such as HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, global governance and administration and fiduciary services for structured finance, private equity and real estate investments.
Has more than 125 offices in over 83 countries and employs more than 7,000 qualified professionals. Has clients of all sizes and from all sectors, working with 60% of the Forbes 100.
Descrição da oferta
- Supports the successful execution of all Accounting & Tax activities for the clients;
- Provide exceptional customer service whilst being decisive, firm and empathetic with customers;
- Ensures accurate and concise communications with clients, seeking support from your Senior if required;
- Verifies the accuracy, completeness and consistency of accounting information received;
- Maintains proper filing and documentation of all relevant documentations pertaining to clients;
- Extracts financial information from legal documents and processes the relevant entries;
- Drafts primary documents in accordance with statutory requirements for sales, expense reports, fixed assets, inventory items and turn them over to senior staff for checking;
- Prepares supporting analysis of all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis;
- Responsible for the preparation of balance sheet and income statements and other accounting statements and reports required by the client;
- Meets the statutory and corporate deadlines in respect of each client;
- Provide assistance during statutory or internal audits;
- Assists in cash management including the management of bank accounts and payment instructions;
- Support general team administration activities;
- Works closely with other teams in the Group;
- Make suggestions for continuous improvement, challenging the status quo;
- Ensure successful delivery of client work with accuracy and completeness;
- Support training of interns and new staff as they join the team.
- Degree in Law, Business or a closely related field;
- 1-2 years relevant experience;
- Willingness to work towards an Accounting qualification is preferable;
- Resourceful, independent and strong problem-solving abilities;
- Excellent written and communication skills, with strong ability to plan ahead and organise themselves;
- Analytical structured mind set with ability to follow and build upon existing processes and ensure data is maintained with accuracy and consistency;
- Fluency in English is essential, with knowledge of other languages an advantage;
- Basic MS Excel and MS Word skills are essential, with experience of [local accounting system] preferred;
- Experience in a similar role or business with good client servicing skills is preferred.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.