IT Service Management (m/f)
Multinational german company
New Competence Center
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client an international technology group with about 10,000 employees, more than 100 locations worldwide and a common goal: turn entrepreneurial thinking into customer success and shape the technological change. In the Business Areas Digital, Pharma, Supply Chain, Tissue and Tobacco, they offer products, solutions and services that inspire. They act fast to customer needs, they execute ideas seamlessly, and with their innovations they create added value for their customers. In doing so, they are increasingly building on ecosystems that solve the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Pioneer your career and join the home for entrepreneurs!
As part of the group's digital business, its Porto location will be developing industry-leading software products for all companies and building innovative digital tech ventures that transform global manufacturing. State-of-the-art IT services worldwide, including cloud architecture, cybersecurity and SAP are central components of the offer.
Leveraging the advantage of corporate power and a startup's proficiency with new technologies, Porto will be a key driver of the Group's digital transformation.
Descrição da oferta
- Build, operate and improve the global IT service management platform (ServiceNow);
- Manage day-to-day ServiceNow operations, automate routine parts, implement changes, steer incident and service request processes, enhance service reporting;
- Provide expert advice for projects;
- Elevate ServiceNow platform to the next level;
- Take end to end accountability and keep up a high pace in a complex environment.
- Degree in engineering/ computer science or an international equivalent;
- First professional experience in ServiceNow;
- Sound knowledge in the area of ITIL and IT service management;
- Good team player with high level of integrity and strong communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment;
- Willingness to take responsibility and a "get it done" mentality;
- Enjoying challenges in your daily work and applying your passion to win;
- Ambition to develop your career.
- A home for passionate people who innovate, collaborate and love what they do;
- An environment where the team thinks and acts entrepreneurial;
- An international and dynamic working atmosphere with cross-functional teams;
- The opportunity to take more responsibility and develop your career;
- They develop future technologies and support talents to deploy their skills and reach their full potential;
- They empower people with our shared mindset to solve the challenges of today and tomorrow;
- Together, we aim for being the first to do the right thing at the right time for our customers.