IT Senior Account Manager Energy / Utilities (m/f)
Work in a leader global company
Focus on Energy / Utilities sectors
Sobre o nosso cliente
A leading global information and communication technology (ICT) company.
Descrição da oferta
- Generate sales opportunity to achieve short and long term revenue and profit growth
- Execute direct sales programs and initiatives to drive increase sales
- Develop and execute sales strategy for the account set assigned - Energy / Utilities
- Develop and maintain a high level understanding of IT network, infrastructure, security technologies and implementation services in local competitive environment
- Take active lead to engage partners in customer engagement and solutioning
- Responsible for proposal creation and delivery
- Engage customers at all level to develop long term business relationship
- Responsible to engage internal stakeholders in sales approval process.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Background in manager accounts in Energy / Utilities sectors
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in IT solutions sales, with the ability to demonstrate a high level of understanding in the network, infrastructure and security technologies, preferably in SI environment
- Demonstrate experience in managing sales pipeline
- Experience in selling with partners and enterprise customers
An excellent opportunity in a leader company.