- Real estate development and investment management Company
- Support the IT recruitment department
Sobre o nosso cliente
- Real estate development and investment management Company.
- Identify and meet the recruitment needs by ensuring the proper implementation of the staffing process: elaborate and place ads, identify appropriate channels;
- Sources, screens and interviews candidates from both internal and external sources;
- Assists managers in evaluating applicant qualifications and in the selection of the most qualified candidates;
- Prepares and extends job offer package to successful candidate. In conjunction with management, negotiates package as appropriate;
- Develops and implements sources for applicants using internet sourcing;
- Develops relationships with search firms, employment agencies, college placement personnel, etc to facilitate applicant database.
- Maintains appropriate records and statistics and prepares reports as necessary;
- Source talents using a variety of creative techniques and seek new ways to attract local talent;
- Manage hiring managers expectations;
- Be knowledgeable about our business and why people should work with us;
- Organize hiring days for different types and levels of roles - virtual and in person, as needed;
- Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for;
- Onboard and follow up of new employees.
- High Education in Human Resources, Psychology or similar;
- 3 years of previous experience in a similar role, ideally in an IT Consulting Company;
- Knowledge of the recruitment process from A to Z;
- Experience in searching IT profiles at a global level and in using different platforms such as LinkedIn, GitHub, Meetup;
- Facility to attend meetups and network with IT profiles;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written;
- Good command of Excel;
- Creative for constant search for solutions & analytical spirit;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills interacting with people.
- Integration in a dynamic Company;
- Working in a market leader organization;
- Working in a fast growing & international environmet.